Mother's Day is early this year - Sunday, May 8th. Have you started shopping yet? If not, do you have a plan? Don't know about you, but finding the right / best gifts for our moms always seems to be such a challenge. After all what is the right / best / memorable / significant way to recognize the woman that birthed you, raised you and continues to be your best friend?
Of course, there's no one size fits all answer for the best gifts for mom. Ideally your gift choice is as unique as she is - so where do you start? Here's a little help ...
- Pampering - A welcome gift by nearly every mom at any stage - with small children and/or teenagers at home or with grown children. A massage, mani / pedi, whatever. A little pampering goes a long way in showing mom how much you appreciate her. Bonus points if you go along with her and enjoy some quality time!
- Family Photography - Gather the whole family or just the kids or grandkids, either way mom is sure to love a timeless photo of those she loves the most
- Customized Jewelry - What mom doesn't love keeping her kids close? Order her a necklace with pendants for each child with their names and birthdates.
- Travel - Book an overnight or weekend escape and whisk you mom away. You're both sure to cherish the time together and enjoy a change of scenery.
- Stylish Treat - Show her that you get her and her one-of-a-kind style. Wrap up that great bag she's had her eye on, a chic scarf or some other luxe accessory that keeps her looking and feeling stylishly, yet comfortably, modern at any stage.
Happy shopping. We know your mom will love whatever you choose!
Want to discover more ways to Live Life Inspired with a focus on style, health and simplicity? Sign up to receive Inspired by Dawn's email newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.