Not sure about you but we're always looking for effortless ways to channel our inner-Francophile. And with Bastille Day on Thursday there's no better excuse. So here are some easy ways to add a little French flair to your Thursday. Tres chic!
- Croissants, macarons, eclairs, oh my! - Stop by (probably early for best selection) your local French bakery and pick up some treats for your family or co-workers
- Staycation - Escape your typical Thursday with a trip to your city's art museum during lunch or after work. Bonus points if it has Impressionist art!
- Add a dash of chic - Grab a gauzy, summer weight scarf and effortlessly tie it around your neck, wear it as a headband or just tie one to your bag for the day. It's the ultimate style accessory
- Raise a glass - Treat yourself to a Thursday champagne cocktail in celebration of Bastille Day. Sante!
- Reserve a Table - Find your favorite sidewalk cafe - French or not - and reserve a table for you and your nearest and dearest and enjoy a warm summer evening dining al fresco. Oui, oui!
Want to discover more ways to Live Life Inspired with a focus on style, health and simplicity? Sign up to receive Inspired by Dawn's email newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.