Are you gearing up for some serious post-turkey shopping on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday? If so, take a minute now to plan for comfort and endurance. Here's 7 Shopping Essentials to be ready:
- Hydrate - Drink fluids before heading out, and plan to take a refillable water bottle with you so can stay hydrated while battling the crowds.
- Fuel - You'll probably eat well before heading out (turkey and fixings or breakfast at a cafe), but make sure to take snacks as well. A handful of almonds or a banana thrown in your bag should do the trick.
- Rx - Organize your medications or vitamins that you need to take ahead of time in a designer pill box like the Style Rx and you won't miss a dose or a deal!
- Tote - Spare a disposable shopping bag and bring your own reusable tote for all your finds.
- Comfort - You'll be on your feet for many hours so choose footwear carefully. This is one time you might want to plan your outfit around your footwear, instead of the other way around!
- List - Know who you have to buy for before you head out, and try to list a couple of ideas to focus your search
- Budget - Set a budget ahead of time to avoid pain and remorse later. Consider setting a limit for the day or per gift so you don't waste time on items that will blow the budget.
Plan ahead and enjoy a productive weekend of shopping!Want to see more ways to Live Life Inspired with a focus on style, health and simplicity? Sign up to receive Inspired by Dawn's email newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.