Cold and flu season is just around the corner. And if you work in an office with others you are at increased risk. So here are 9 easy ways to help you and your coworkers stay healthy this cold and flu season.
Take time for lunch, ideally away from your desk
- Make a habit of taking your vitamins and medications
- Stash healthy snacks for mid-afternoon cravings
- Hydrate. Keep a water bottle within arms reach and tote it to meetings too
- Take the stairs in between meetings and set up walking meetings with a colleague
Wipe down your desk, mouse, keyboard, phone, etc. at least weekly with an antibacterial wipe
- Keep tissues at the ready for you and your co-workers
Get your flu shot for yourself and for those who are not able to
- Go home and stay home if you're not feeling well
Hopefully, these tips will keep you and your co-workers healthy all season long.
Want to discover more ways to Live Life Inspired with a focus on style, health and simplicity? Sign up to receive Inspired by Dawn's email newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.